There is nothing worse than wasting time & not getting results. We take a strategic approach to designing meetings to ensure that your meeting time is never wasted, you make better decisions & accelerate your progress.
Make informed decisions about your business. Utilizing a variety of frameworks, we can help you capture the elements that you are looking to analyze and walk you through different processes to;
- Understand strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats affecting your business or team.
- Reflect on the activities that you and your team are performing. Prioritize your activities, know where to build new, keep status quo and what to let go of.
- Reflect on past events, and make a plan so you don’t make the same mistakes twice.
Generate new ideas for your business. We have a structured approach to brainstorming that will help you generate better and a greater number of ideas and possible solutions. We will guide you through the process of;
- Defining the problem.
- Generating ideas.
- Evaluating your ideas.
- Creating a plan of action.
Business Modeling Workshops
Get clear on what you offer, who your ideal customer is and key resources needed to build your business. Utilizing the Business Model Canvas™ we can help you develop a new business or evolve your existing business model capturing the key information using wall charts to support big picture thinking and collaboration. We help you capture;
- Your services/offerings and how they provide value.
- Target customers and how you serve and communicate with them.
- Primary sources of revenue and expenses.
- Activities and resources need to create and sell your offering.
When you can see all the information at once, you can see connections and gaps and make better decisions. Whether it’s your environment, clients, stakeholders, or your processes we have a workshop for that.
- Context Mapping: identify the factors that are influencing your business.
- Empathy Mapping: understand who your customer is and what is influencing their decisions.
- Process Mapping: identify the sequence of activities, tools, templates and who completes them.
- Stakeholder Mapping: identify internal and external individuals who have stake in your business.
Project Planning/Roadmapping Workshops
Create a high-level plan of the activities that need to be completed to achieve your business objectives. Visually we help you;
- Define the objectives of your project.
- Determine the outcomes of your project.
- Identify activities that need to be completed.
- Map out the sequencing and timing of activities.
- Identify project resources needed.
- Identify constraints that could interfere with the project.
What is Visual Facilitation?
Visual facilitation is the process of a variety of visual methods to assist in learning and communication between individuals and groups. (IFVP)
Why use Visual Facilitation?
- Reduces the need to create meeting minutes or other meeting outputs as everything is documented.
- Reduces the likelihood of misunderstandings as everything is recorded in the way the presented shared it.
- Increases commitment and accountability as everyone is part of the process.
- Saves time and makes groups more efficient.
- Increases learning and information retention as the majority of the population are visual and kinesthetic learners.
- Simplifies ideas and creates clarity and understanding.
Let us work with you to capture your conversations and engage your team in building a better business. Contact us to learn more.